Upgrades for numerous Resident Evil casino slot online bonus138 games went live after Capcom’s Showcase this week, and players quickly found out that it comes with the concession of not being able to choose lower quality settings anymore. That was short-lived, as the company said in a tweet that it received an “overwhelming response” about this and is now reversing course.
“Due to overwhelming response from the Steam online casino slot community, we’ve reactivated the previous version that does not include ray-tracing and enhanced 3D audio,” Capcom said. Going forward, both the enhanced and previous versions of Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 will be available. Capcom also published instructions for how to roll back to the earlier version of each title.
- Click LIBRARY in Steam client.
- Right-click the game and select “”Properties…””
- In the pop-up menu, select “”BETAS””
- From the pull-down menu, select “”dx11_non-rt”” (Note: password not required)
- Close the pop-up menu and let the Steam client auto-update the game
- You should be able to launch the game normally once the update completes
- Please note some of the in-game option settings will be reset as a result of the rollback process.
- If you would like to update the game to the new version again, simply select “”None”” from the pull-down menu in Step 4 above.
Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 7 all received big visual upgrades this week on consoles and PC, with Resident Evil Village getting its own later this year. On consoles this means you can download native Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 versions of each game now, with older versions persisting on older consoles (and, in the case of the PlayStation 5, on newer ones too).
This improvement on casino slot online PC normally wouldn’t be an issue, but there are a couple of reasons why this has caused problems. Firstly, the minimum requirements for each game have now increased, which means you might not be able to play them at all if you were previously just scraping by. The games are also now exclusively using DirectX 12, which is required for features like ray tracing, but means that older Windows support and compatibility with many mods (including popular VR ones) is gone.
Resident Evil Village is getting a similar update in October, which also includes the game’s first story expansion and new features for its Mercenaries mode, including the ability to play as Lady Dimitrescu.